WIN (Women’s Industry Network) is kicking off its 2020 sponsorship campaign in November 2019 and it will run through March 31, 2020.
Why do sponsors support WIN? By providing a unique setting where professionals connect with peers in the industry, WIN members can share different perspectives, discuss challenges, and exchange ideas for improvement. WIN supports everyone from women starting their careers, to CEOs and its sponsors recognize the importance of continuing to develop the industry on all levels.
“Our sponsors are key in WIN’s growth and ability to achieve our strategic initiatives of strengthen our network, resource our industry and expand our capacity,” says Michelle Sullivan, WIN Co-Chair of the Sponsorship Committee. “We have redesigned our program to provide our sponsors more benefits and value throughout the year.”
Expanded benefits supporting partners receive from sponsoring WIN now include:
- Industry White Paper Early Look – a preview of the research commissioned by WIN
- WIN Feature Story – showcases your company promoting work of organizations like WIN
- Complimentary First Time Conference – registration for any first-time attendee of your choice
- Regional Event Sponsor Recognition – recognition at all WIN regional events
- Complimentary Regional Event Pass – free registration to regional events
- Complimentary First Time Memberships – one-year membership to new member of your choice
- Complimentary Conference Day Pass –1 Day registration for any local attendee of your choice
- Take WIN Back Toolkit – build on and share the learnings after the Educational Conference
- New Hire Onboarding Orientation Kit – connect new hires to the WIN organization up on hire
WIN is an all-volunteer non-profit network driving the future of collision repair by attracting, developing, and advancing women. We recognize excellence, promote leadership, and foster a network among collision repair professionals, especially women. It is only through this generosity and commitment that we can continue to expand our scholarship, education and networking programs.
To learn more about the WIN sponsorship program and the benefits of becoming a sponsor, visit https://thewomensindustrynetwork.site-ym.com/page/Become_a_sponsor or contact a member of the sponsorship committee.