WIN (The Women’s Industry Network), today announced the appointment of seven new members to its Board of Directors. The WIN Board of Directors is designed to further WIN’s mission to promote women in the collision repair industry, support professional development, create a wide network of women across the country, and to provide educational tools for young professionals.
The following appointments were made:
- Trista Anger, Regional Business Manager, BASF
- Tanya Elkins, VP Business Delivery, Syngin Technology
- Kimberly Frasher, Director of Customer Experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, VP Marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Jennifer Hubbard, Strategic Solutions, Advisor CCC
- Laura Kottschade, Assistant General Manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Liz Stein, VP of Industry Relations, Assured Performance Network
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes our new WIN board members will bring to the table,” said Michelle Sullivan, WIN Chair. “We are most excited to have them join our dynamic leadership group as we continue to make WIN the mentoring and information resource for women in the collision repair industry.”
WIN is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization. WIN recognizes excellence, promotes leadership, and fosters a network specifically for and among women. WIN drives industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections. For more information go to www.womensindustrynetwork.com.