The Women’s Industry Network (WIN®) has announced that the 2019 Sponsorship Campaign began on Dec. 23, 2018. WIN is in its second decade as the network that drives industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections. To continue this mission, WIN depends upon the support and generosity of individuals and organizations in the industry.
WIN remains committed to finding new ways to recruit, retain and support women in the collision repair
Industry. Progress towards these initiatives in 2018 included
- Record breaking attendance at the annual Educational Conference
- The presentation of scholarships to nine collision repair students
- The presentation of the Most Influential Women Award to four individuals
- The growth of WIN’s Regional Networking Events, with five events being held across the United States
- A continued presence at career fairs and industry and company events in the United States and Canada
- Increases in WIN’s presence in industry publications and social media engagement
Corporate Sponsorships are currently being sought to allow WIN to continue to expand its programs of
education, networking and mentorship. Additionally, a variety of sponsorship opportunities are available
support the organization’s activities. Sponsors are recognized on the WIN website, in signage and verbal
acknowledgments during the WIN Educational Conference, as well during regional and industry events.
Please contact Petra Schroeder firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship
Get Started in 2019
There is no time like now to kick off 2019 the right way with the right equipment. Read now how you can Get Started, complete proper repairs and meet OEM requirements.