The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announces it is now accepting nominations for seven open seats for its Board of Directors. Deadline for nominations is Friday, September 1.
Board candidates may be self-nominated or an industry professional nominated by three members of the National Auto Body Council NABC). To qualify, the nominee must be either an individual member of the National Auto Body Council or the designated representative of a company member. Board members are elected for three-year terms.
All nominations must be submitted in writing. The election will take place at NABC’s upcoming Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 1 at the SEMA Conference in Las Vegas. Per NABC Bylaws, proxy voting and nominations from the floor are not allowed.
Current NABC Board members whose terms are ending this year may also seek re-election and they include:
- Greg Clark, Caliber Collision Centers
- Michael Jordan, Manchester Collision Center
- Keith Egan, Colours, Inc.
- Joe Lacy, formerly of GEICO
- Elizabeth Stein, Assured Performance
- Kerry Angers, Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Arlo Johnson, Driven Brands
“NABC has already made a tremendous impact to help improve the lives of thousands of individuals through our community service programs. We have the opportunity to change and save even more lives, and welcome nominations for all segments of the collision industry for leaders who are passionate and committed to these same goals,” said Chuck Sulkala, NABC Executive Director.
NABC initiatives include the successful and popular Recycled RidesTM program as well as First Responder Emergency Extrication (FREETM), and the Distracted Driving Initiative.
Nominations for NABC board seats must be submitted in writing:
- E-mail Info@NationalAutoBodyCouncil.org or Executive Director Chuck Sulkala at email@example.com.
- Fax NABC administrative office at (414) 768-8001
- Mail to: National Auto Body Council, 7044 S. 13th St Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
For more information about NABC Board member roles and responsibilities, please contact Chuck Sulkala directly.