Cortec®is greeting the MRO (maintenance, repair, operation) market with a freshly updated brochure on EcoClean®/EcoSpray™corrosion control and maintenance products. These resources attack the toughest maintenance duties with respect for the environment. EcoClean®/EcoSpray™products contain
- No aerosols
- No propellants
- No 1,1,1 trichloroethane
- No ozone-depleting CFCs
The majority are non-flammable and non-hazardous for transport, providing safer storage and shipping options than traditional spray products.
When possible, EcoSpray and EcoCleanproducts are formulated with ingredients rated for their biodegradability and non-polluting characteristics, minimizing waste disposal. EcoSpray and EcoClean products have been formulated to improve safety for the consumer as well as the environment. The products do not contain 1,1,1, trichloroethane, methylene chloride, or chlorinated solvents.
EcoClean/EcoSpray maintenance options
The new EcoClean/EcoSpray brochure provides a brief description of what each product does and where it can be applied. Options cover a range of cleaners, rust removers, rust preventatives, and more for a variety of excellent maintenance and corrosion protection tools:
- EcoSpray VpCI®-238: An electronic cleaner that can be sprayed on electrical and electronic contacts to protect them from corrosion
- EcoSpray VpCI-416: A heavy-duty water-based alkaline cleaner and degreaser that offers unique flash corrosion protection when removing heavy deposits from machinery, sheet metal, and other parts
- EcoSpray VpCI-325: A multi-purpose, ready-to-use vegetable oil/solvent-based liquid that loosens rusty parts and leaves a tenacious water displacing film for lubrication and protection of sheet metals, wire, pipes, flanges, and machined parts
- EcoSpray VpCI-389: An indoor/outdoor water-based rust-proofing coating for iron, steel, and other ferrous metal parts that serves as an environmentally friendly replacement to oil-based products
- EcoClean VpCI-423: An environmentally-friendly biodegradable organic rust remover that contains 91 percent USDA Certified Biobased Content
- EcoClean VpCI-433: A smooth flowing graffiti removal gel that does not contain methylene chloride, ketones, chromates, phenols, chlorinated solvents, methanol, toluene, or acetone and protects against flash corrosion
- EcoClean Silver and Gold Cleaner: An excellent cleaner for safely and effectively removing oxides, grease, oils, and other contamination from silver and gold
These practical products offer all-around maintenance options for corrosion protection, lubrication, cleaning, rust removal, and rust blocking without the use of aerosol propellants, methylene chloride, and chlorinated solvents. They are excellent fast acting and dependable additions to your MRO toolbox!