Nexsyis Collision, Inc. announced Wednesday the release of the Nexsyis Collision mobile production app.
“The mobile app is a great tool that will help our customers better streamline their workflow while out on the shop floor. We look forward to continuing to leverage mobile technology to introduce applications that are of real value to the industry,” said Dave Braun CEO of Nexsyis Collision.
The Nexsyis mobile app enables estimators, production managers, and technicians to document, update, and communicate repair information in real-time. Using the Nexsyis mobile application, users can:
- View WIP repairs (including filtering by an estimator or technician)
- Scan a barcode to automatically pull up a repair
- Start, pause, or complete a repair status
- Take photos
- View and add repair notes
- Adjust key repair dates
- Update production information such as holds, flags, and action items
- View the Work Order and Estimate
- Communicate with coworkers through internal messaging
The iOS mobile app is compatible with Nexsyis Collision management software and is currently available in the iTunes App store. After downloading the app, Nexsyis customers can find their activation key under the Tools menu in the Nexsyis desktop application.
About Nexsyis Collision
Nexsyis Collision, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. and provides collision repair process management and accounting software, IT services, and consulting for collision repair organizations in the United States and Canada. Software features include customer relationship management, scheduling, purchasing, labor tracking, production management, financials, and reporting. To learn more about Nexsyis go to www.nexsyiscollision.com