Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, will introduce dozens of new features available in the Epicor Eagle for the Aftermarket business management software during the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev., Nov. 5-7, 2019. Aftermarket professionals can set up an appointment for a one-on-one demonstration of the latest version of the Eagle solution by visiting https://www.epicor.com/en-us/landing/aapex-show/.
Available for implementation on premises or in the cloud, the Eagle for the Aftermarket solution is a powerful, comprehensive business management platform designed to help accelerate growth for wholesalers and retailers of motor vehicle replacement parts and supplies. The latest version includes an array of new or enhanced point-of-sale (POS), inventory, purchasing and receiving, accounts payable, and other features designed to help parts businesses save time, reduce labor costs, increase sales, and deliver a highly differentiated customer experience.
“Each new version of the Eagle for the Aftermarket solution includes additional, innovative features that reflect the industry’s changing competitive landscape,” said Stephen Gannon, automotive business lead, Epicor. “When a parts business invests in the Epicor Eagle solution, they benefit from our aggressive, ongoing product development activities, which are ultimately designed to help give them the operational ‘muscle’ they need to outperform and outgrow their competitors.”
Among the new and enhanced features that will be introduced at AAPEX are:
- Destination tax enhancements to automatically calculate sales tax for products picked up or received locally and those shipped to specific ZIP or postal codes.
- Stand-in credit card processing option that enables users to avoid chargebacks in cases when transactions are completed when the Eagle solution is offline.
- Expanded EMV card signature functionality that allows merchants to eliminate the customer signature requirement for chip card purchases. (Does not affect transactions requiring a PIN entry.)
- Driver’s license scanning feature that captures customer information when the license is swiped through the Eagle PIN pad reader.
- New List Viewer column for “Last Physical Date” to improve sorting based on when a physical inventory was last performed.
- New “Date Last Price Chg” selection criteria now available in Bin Labels Report.
Purchasing and Receiving
- Expanded Modify Purchase Order (MPO) functionality permits adding items to a PO without a corresponding SKU.
- New AP Assist options allow users to import freight amount and other charges from the scanned AP invoice to the received amount.
Accounts Payable/General Ledger
- Eagle A/P electronic payments integration with EFT Network Automatic Payment System enables users to issue vendor payments via ACH.
- Google Multi-Factor Authentication option enhances system security. This feature is often used for users who have access to sensitive data.
- Eagle Import Integrator for third party feature enables user to create a new SKU for Special Order (S/O) in the inventory file and post it in the corresponding Eagle POS transaction.
To learn more about how to accelerate growth in the face of today’s rapidly evolving automotive business environment and to set up a free demonstration of Epicor Eagle for the Aftermarket and other solutions, visit https://www.epicor.com/en-us/landing/aapex-show/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Epicor booth 2238 during the AAPEX Show in Las Vegas.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions can dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.