Subscribe to Our Auto Magazines
If you have subscription questions or requests, please call 888-527-7008 (within the U.S.) or 218-740-6477 (outside the U.S.), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advancing the automotive service professional since 1899
Whether you're a shop owner, technician, educator or student tech, every issue of Motor Age has the information and resources you need to succeed!
In our magazine, you'll find:
- Seasoned experts discussing drivability, electrical, underhood and undercar systems with the info you need to fix them right the first time
- Management features to help your independent shop compete in an ever-changing marketplace
- Real-life lessons and how they were solved in "Motor Age Garage"
- "Powertrain Pro" features covering in-depth transmission repair and service topics
- Links to online resources including "The Trainer" video series with Motor Age Director of Training Pete Meier
- Highlights from the AutoPro Network online community
Ready to help your shop succeed?
Interested in renewing your subscription or updating your contact info?
Please enter your subscription ID number or name and email address to get started.
Every issue of ABRN provides news and in-depth analysis on a variety of collision repair topics. Features and technical departments deliver technical information along with industry news, environmental news and business management information. You’ll find technology information including new paint processes and formulations in each issue, too, presented in real-world situations you can use to improve your management skills. ABRN is available in digital format, too, for convenience and ready-when-you-are portability.
Delivered FREE to qualified subscribers around the globe, Aftermarket Business World Digital Edition delivers research and automotive industry information as it happens, along with twice-weekly topical alerts. Searchable contents allow you to find what you need in a hurry. Easy one-click access to global features and advertisers bring automotive information to your fingertips, along with a quick link to the comprehensive portal, www.searchautoparts.com. Content focuses on news, research, trends and analysis about the international automotive aftermarket.