ACMA Automechanika New Delhi, India’s leading automotive aftermarket fair, will open its doors next week from March 21-24 at the Pragati Maidan trade grounds in the capital.
It is organized by ACMA (Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India) and Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd.
Scaling records over its previous edition, this key business event will represent the latest auto components and automotive aftermarket expertise from more than 550 companies from 17 countries. International participation in the event has also increased by 40% with foreign contingents from China, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the UAE, and the USA. The fair marks a 28% increase in exhibitors and 25% increase in exhibition space this year.
As the world’s biggest trade fair brand for the automotive aftermarket, Automechanika spotlights innovations and solutions in the fields of parts, systems, tuning, workshop equipment, bodywork & paintwork, car wash, IT & Management and the latest automobile services. The Indian edition in particular has lined up some interesting launches and new product displays:
1. Intelligent component solutions like LuK Dual Mass Flywheel (DMF), LuK Self Adjusting Clutch (SAC), LuK Double Clutch Technology, FAG SmartSET or INA Chain Drive KIT by Schaeffler India Automotive Aftermarket
2. Launch of an advanced Cabin Air Filter product program with high-quality multiple fiber layer media by ACDelco India
3. Semi-automatic key cutting machine which specializes in dimple and laser key coping world by JMA India
4. New cabin filter with S5 broadband technology which provides 5-fold protection against pollen, bacteria, mould, fine particulates and odors by MAHLE International GmbH
5. Power transmission rubber belt for automotive by DRB world
6. The Molygen New Generation oils by LIQUI MOLY for special protection against wear and tear
7. A brand new NanoFiber Synthetic Media technology by European brand Millard for high tech filtration systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and heavy duty machinery
8. Non-toxic, biodegradable and environment friendly fuel additives by BioSurge Asia
With new innovations also comes the need for protection against product piracy which will be addressed through the ‘Messe Frankfurt against Copying’ campaign during the fair. The campaign aims to ensure that exhibitors and visitors are fully informed and advised about the registration and assertion of intellectual property rights. Also taking a holistic view at road deaths and injuries, ACMA for the first time will be launching ‘ACMA Safer Drives’ pavilion, sensitizing the public towards abiding road safety rules and usage of genuine auto parts. Counterfeit parts pose a grave threat to a vehicle’s performance, but more importantly jeopardize the vehicle safety, consequently endangering lives.
Market leaders and innovators such as Schaeffler India Automotive Aftermarket, Ample Autotech Pvt Ltd, Elofic Industries, Delphi Automotive Systems Pvt. Ltd, Jamna Auto Industries Ltd, Liqui Molly, Mansons International Pvt Ltd, Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd, Sigma Corporation India Pvt Ltd, ZF India will be among the key players exhibiting at the fair.
For more information, visit www.acma-automechanika.in.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.