Representatives from Colors on Parade, the country’s leading mobile automotive paint, dent and ding repair company, announced today the signing of agreements with 13 new franchise operators and one new area developer. All of the new franchise units have recently opened for business.
The 13 new Colors on Parade franchisees and new area developer include:
• Franchise Operator, JM Chaisson, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• Franchise Operator, Jason Chewning, Vinton, Va.
• Franchise Operator, Rodney Copeland, Sugarland, Texas
• Franchise Operator, Hernan Cortes-Batista, Weekiwachee, Fla.
• Franchise Operator, Mark Davis, Arlington, Va.
• Area Developer, Luke Dygert, N.Y.
• Franchise Operator, Kenneth Everett, Mary Esther, Fla.
• Franchise Operator, Alexander Febles-Gomez, Broward, Fla.
• Franchise Operator, Terry Honigschmidt, Leesburg, Fla.
• Franchise Operator, Chaz Langseth, Madison, Ala.
• Franchise Operator, Micah Medina, Conifer, Colo.
• Franchise Operator, Ladd Mostad, Laguna Hills, Calif.
• Franchise Operator, Luke Nicholson, Boonesville, Ark.
• Franchise Operator, Rafael Romero, Athens, Ala.
• Franchise Operator, Alphonse Rondinone, Ameriville, Tenn.
With more than 25 years of experience and 250 operating franchises across the U.S., Colors on Parade is consistently ranked by Entrepreneur magazine as one of the nation’s top automobile franchise systems. The company’s extensive training and certification process allows new franchisees to provide customer services safely onsite while using an exclusive patented process.
“As we continue to grow the Colors on Parade brand with more locations across the country, a key component is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of expertise and professionalism to our customers,” said Jeff Cox, president of Colors on Parade. “We are excited to welcome these new franchisees to the Colors on Parade family. With backgrounds in franchising and business we are confident that they will make great additions to the communities they serve.”
Franchise opportunities still remain available throughout the United States. Information about franchising opportunities can be found at http://www.colorsonparade.com/franchise-opportunities/.
About Colors on Parade
Colors on Parade was founded in 1988 by Robert Lowery to service the automotive industry with body shop quality repairs from a mobile unit. The company originated in Conway, S.C., and has since expanded, with franchises in 31 states. Colors on Parade uses patented eco-friendly technologies to provide mobile onsite auto repair services at any location including a client’s home or work. The services include the repair of paint scratches, scrapes, dents and dings, as well as offer paintless dent repair. Its customer base includes car dealerships, fleet owners, rental car agencies, body shops and individual vehicle owners.
For more information about Colors on Parade, visit www.colorsonparade.com.
|Want more ? Enjoy a free subscription to ABRN magazine to get the latest news in collision repair. Click here to start you subscription today.|
ENTER CODE : ART30 AT CHECKOUT
Subscribe to ABRN and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here